DMK Manifesto 2016
DMK Manifesto 2016/DMK Elections Manifesto 2016 PDF/DMK Party Manifesto for TN Assembly Elections 2016 has been released. DMK Elections Manifesto 2016 was released by party president Mr.M.Karunanidhi and it was prepared by T.R.Baalu, Kanimozhi, V.P.Duraisami, Subbulaxmi Jagadeesan, T.K.S Elangovan, Prof.A.Ramasamy, R.Shanmugasundaram, N.R.Elango, Thangam Thennarasu.
DMK Manifesto covers Prohibition, Agriculture, Water Management, Welfare of Fisherman, Weavers, Labour, Women, Sanitary Workers, Minorities, School Education, Higher Education, Employment Opportunities, Industrial development, electricity, Public Distribution System, Tourism, Self Help Groups, Govt employees, Teachers. DMK party will soon be declaring candidates list for the coming assembly elections in Tamilnadu.
DMK Elections Manifesto 2016
DMK Manifesto 2016 contains the following points.
- DMK Party will distribute Grinder or Mixie free of cost to reduce the hardships of women
- DMK Party will give 35 kilos of rice free of cost every month to all the families having Anthyodhaya Family Card, the poorest of the poor.
- Under Kalaignar Housing Scheme, the subsidy of Rs.75,000/- will be increased to Rs. 1 lakh.
- Marriage Assistance will be increased from Rs.25,000/- to Rs.30,000
- Financial Assistance to pregnant women will be increased from Rs.6,000/- to Rs.10,000/
- Old Age Pension will be increased from Rs.500/- to Rs.750/- per month.
- Loan Assistance of Rs. 2.5 lakh now given to Women Self Help Groups for their economic advancement will be increased to Rs.4 lakh, out of which Rs.2 lakh will be subsidy
- One kilo of iodised salt every month at subsidized rates to all card holders
- Maternity Leave will be increased from 3 months to 4 months
- Free Bus Pass to Senior Citizens to travel in local buses.
- 3 uniform sets will be given to students instead of two.
Action will be taken for providing 27% reservation for OBCs in private sector as recommended by the National Backward Classes commission. Similarly DMK Party will urge to provide 15% and 7.5% reservation for SCs and STs in the private sector.
DMK Manifesto 2016 in PDF format is available in the official DMK Party website in English language. Download DMK Manifesto 2016 for complete information about DMK Party Elections Manifesto 2016 from the DMK Party Official website http://dmk.in