CBSE 10th Class/12th Class Digital Mark Sheets
CBSE 12th Class Digital Mark Sheet/CBSE 10th Class Digital Mark Sheet/CBSE Digital Mark Sheets can be downloaded from Digi Locker website https://digilocker.gov.in. CBSE 12th Class and CBSE 10th Class passed students can download their Digital Mark Sheet from this website. CBSE is introducing Digital Marks Sheet method from this year 2015-2016. Students can sign up for Digilocker with their Mobile Phone Number also.
How To Download CBSE Digital Mark Sheet?
Candidates need to visit the official website for downloading CBSE 12th Class Digital Mark Sheet/CBSE 10th Class Digital Mark Sheet. They have to log in to the official Digi Locker website https://digilocker.gov.in. They need to enter their log in credentials at this website. Students can also log into the website with their Adhaar Number. They can sign in to this website by the login credentials sent by SMS to their mobile number registered with CBSE.
This is a great opportunity for 10th and 12th Class students. They can print their mark sheets from anywhere in the world by logging into this official website. Where ever you go, there is no need of taking certificates with you. They are available online and digitally signed by the concerned authorities. Therefore they are valid as like normal mark sheets. So it is recommended to your CBSE 10th Mark Sheet/CBSE 12th Mark Sheet/CBSE Digital Mark Sheets here.
Digi Locker Features
DigiLocker is the national Digital Locker System launched by Govt. of India. 1GB of free space in the locker to securely store resident documents. Students studying CBSE 10th and 12th class can safely store their CBSE 12th Class Digital Mark Sheet/CBSE 10th Class Digital Mark Sheet/CBSE Digital Mark Sheets in this website for future usage. The following are main features of this facility.
- Enable digital empowerment of residents by providing them with Digital Locker on the cloud
- Enable e-Signing of documents and make them available electronically and online Minimize the use of physical documents.
- Ensure authenticity of the e-documents and thereby eliminate usage of fake documents
- Secure access to Govt. issued documents through a web portal and mobile application for residents
- Reduce administrative overhead of Govt. departments and agencies and make it easy for the residents to receive services
- Anytime, anywhere access to the documents by the resident
- Open and inter operable standards based architecture to support a well-structured standard document format to support easy sharing of documents across departments and agencies
- Ensure privacy and authorized access to residents’ data.
Check the following link to download CBSE 12th Class Digital Mark Sheet/CBSE 10th Class Digital Mark Sheet/CBSE Digital Mark Sheets