Grama Sachivalayam Job Chart
Grama Sachivalayam Job Chart released for ANM and other category jobs. AP State Govt has conducted written examination for the post of ANM (Auxiliary Nurse Midwife) and released merit list also. Govt of AP, Department of Panchayat Raj and Rural Development has released job chart for the Village Secretariat Functionaries which includes ANM and other jobs.
AP Ward Sachivalayam Job Chart/AP Grama Sachivalayam Job Chart for the Village Revenue Officer (VRO), Village Surveyor, Animal Husbandry Assistant, Village Fisheries Assistant, Horticulture Assistant, Agriculture Assistant, Sericulture Assistant, Mahila Police & Women & Child Welfare Assistant, Engineering Assistant, Energy Assistant, Digital Assistant, Welfare & Education Assistant jobs also have been released.
Sachivalayam ANM Job Chart
Under the Multi-Purpose Health worker’s scheme One female health Assistant is posted at each sub center covering a population of around 2,500 (1,500 in tribal area). She will carry out the following functions. AP Ward Sachivalayam ANM Job Chart/AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM Job Chart is as follows..
1. She works under the administrative control of the Medical Officer PHC and technical supervision and guidance of the Female health Supervisor.
2. She should stay at her official head-quarters and available for the community for all maternity care services.
3. Register within 12 weeks after confirmation of pregnancy and provide care to pregnant women throughout the period of pregnancy.
4. Conduct tests of urine of pregnant women for albumen and sugar and estimate hemoglobin level at clinic in addition to recording Hb and Blood Pressure.
5. Ensure that all pregnant women get HBsAg, HIV & VDRL test done.
6. Refer abnormal and high-risk cases of pregnancy with medical and gynecological problems to the female health supervisor of Medical officer PHC.
7. Motivate pregnant women for institutional deliveries or trained attendant at birth.
8. Supervise and guide the deliveries conducted by local dais and assist where-ever necessary.
9. Refer all cases of difficult labour and abnormalities of new born to the nearest hospital for institutional care and provide health education on mother and child care.
10. Make atleast 3 ante natal visits and 3 post-natal visits for each delivery conducted in her area and provide health education on mother and child care
11. Assess the growth and development of the infant and take action to rectify for any defects.
12. Educate the mother on the importance of breastfeeding, family health, family planning, nutrition, immunization and personal and environmental hygiene.
13. Assist the Medical officer and the Female health supervisor in conducting MCH clinic at the sub centre.
14. Maintain Eligible couple register properly and utilize the information for motivation of couples for acceptance of Family welfare methods.
15. Distribute conventional contraceptive and OP cycles to the couples on demand.
Download AP Grama Sachivalayam/Ward Sachivalayam Job Chart from the following link for the detailed information.
Official Website: http://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in