Amma Vodi Scheme
Amma Vodi Scheme will be implemented from 26th January 2020 in Andhra Pradesh. Jagananna Amma Vodi Pathakam guidelines have been released vide G.O Ms.No.79 dated 4 November 2019. All school going children from 1st class to Intermediate will be benefited from this Amma Vodi Padhakam. AP State Govt will deposit Rs.15,000 in the mothers accounts of the beneficiaries. This scheme applies to all government as well as private school going children in the state. About 45,00,000 students will be benefited from this Padhakam.
Amma Vodi Pathakam Guidelines
AP State Government has released this scheme’s guidelines vide G.O Ms.No.79 Dated 4.11.2019. As per the Amma Vodi Guidelines which have been framed by the expert committee, the following conditions apply for this scheme. Students names should be included in the UDISE or Child info to be eligible for Jagananna Amma Vodi Pathakam. Students name and date of birth should be unique in all documents such as Aadhar Card and Ration Card which are needed to be submitted to claim this scheme.
- Irrespective of number of children studying in the same family, only Mother or guardian is eligible to get the benefit of Rs.15,000 per year for students who studies 1st class to Intermediate.
- Mother or guardian should come under below poverty level.
- Family must contain white ration card.
- Both student and Mother must posses a valid Aadhar Number. Aadhar Number is mandatory for applying Amma Vodi Scheme in Andhra Pradesh.
- In case Mother is not alive or absent, natural guardian can apply for Amma Vodi Scheme on behalf of the student.
- Students who study Classes I to XII in Government/ Private Aided/Private Un Aided Schools/ Junior Colleges recognized by the Government of Andhra Pradesh including Residential Schools/Jr.Colleges are eligible for Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme.
- Students attendance should be 75% or more to be eligible to get Rs.15,000 under this scheme.
- Students who drop their studies during the academic year are not eligible for this scheme. They have to continue their studies in order to qualify under this Amma Vodi Padhakam.
- State Govt Employees/Central Govt Employees/Pensioners/Income Tax Payers/Public Sector Employees are not eligible.
Amma Vodi Application Form
It is not yet known whether every individual should apply for this scheme or educational institutions apply on behalf of their students. Every mother must contain a valid bank account number in order to receive Amma Vodi Payment from the government. 15,000 rupees will be transferred to the beneficiary through online every year in the month of January. Amma Vodi Financial Assistant will not be continued after 12th class.
AP State Government will soon launch Amma Vodi Official Website to process application forms received from various educational institutions all through Andhra Pradesh. This Amma Vodi Website will be linked to Commissioner of School Education website which is https://schooledu.ap.gov.in. A sample Amma Vodi Application Form is enclosed here in this page to apply online once the Amma Vodi Official Website is launched.
Amma Vodi Application Form may contain the following information. Mothers/Guardians should furnish the following details for shortlisted for this scheme.
Name of the Applicant (Student):
Address for Communication:
Students details will be inspected by the concerned officials such as M.E.O’s at Mandal level and D.E.O’s at district level. After inspecting, if everything found is in order, then Amma Vodi Financial Assistant will be released for all the beneficiaries in the state. The Gram Volunteer in that particular village shall be focal point for authenticating the data. Gram Volunteers will collect data from the concerned elementary, high schools and colleges and submit the same to the higher authorities.
This page will be updated and related Amma Vodi Official Website links will be given here as soon as the official website is launched.